Your login session has expired. Re-login
Why does my session expire?
Login sessions expire for two reasons.
If you see this message immediately after
logging in, you should check the following:
- For your security, your ICOPhone session
has expired due to inactivity.
- If you do not accept the cookies set
on login or your computer is not configured to accept cookies,
(small pieces of site information) to assist us in user authentication
and in saving configuration information. Cookies are required
- Check to see that your computer system
time is accurate. Cookies are time sensitive and may not work
if your computer date is incorrect by a large amount.
- Make sure that your browser is configured
to accept cookies or that you agree to accept cookies during
the login process.
- Turn off any third party programs or
control panels that automatically reject cookies.